We are looking at an unfinished house with only the frame and roof finished. It’s about 4000+ sq.ft, not including the basement. The exterior is also unfinished (no driveway, no deck/porch, no landscaping). The house is in forclosure and selling for 220K, but the other houses in the neighborhood range from 500K to 700K. How much would it cost to finish the house, and would this be a good investment? We are willing to put roughly 150,000 towards finishing it with above average features…is this realistic?
- How much would it cost to put vinyl siding on a 2-story, 1800 sq. ft. house?
- How much would it cost to install a bathroom in a house?
- Who should pay for wind damage of shingle roof on a one and a half year old house?
- Should I hire a pro to re-shingle my roof or do it myself?
- How much should a basic bathroom remodel cost? New tile, new vanities, new toilet. No new tub. Total bill?